The Federated Garden Club of Connecticut recognized the Mystic Garden Club at their October 2021 annual meeting with the following awards:
- Certificate of Individual Achievement – Civic Development: Paul Coutu was recognized for his continued efforts teaching and encouraging club members.
- Lee Bauerfeld Beautification Award: Ellen Dieckerhoff and Patty Schurr received the subject award for their beautification of historic downtown Mystic. They co-chair the civic committee that manages all the flower boxes that adorn the downtown.
- Certificate of Individual Achievement – Environmental Concerns: Joanne Lukaszewicz received the subject award for her emphasis on encouraging native plants, supporting pollinators, and identifying and removing invasive plants.
- Special Certificate – Club Certificate of Appreciation: Joan Sienkiewicz was awarded this special certificate for her efforts in keeping all club members digitally connected during the pandemic including technically managing all Zoom meetings.
The Federated Garden Club of Connecticut recognized the Mystic Garden Club at their October 2020 annual meeting with the following awards:
- Certificate of Individual Achievement – Environmental Concerns: Diana Stanzione was recognized for her emphasis on encouraging recycyling and the minimum use of plastic, as well as her work on the herb garden at the Coogan Farm Nature and Heritage Center.
- Club Citation Award – Horticulture: Pam McGee helps dig for the Mystic-Noank Library plant sale every spring. In the fall she organizes the collection of fresh greens which are used to decorate downtown Mystic and also sold at the Club’s annual Greens Sale to benefit the local grants and scholarships.
The Federated Garden Club of Connecticut recognized the Mystic Garden Club at their October 2019 annual meeting with the following awards:
- Certificate of Individual Achievement: Paul Coutu, is co-chair of Horticulture and an essential club member who participates in all projects. He maintains plants for the plant sale and provides storage and transportation. Paul cuts truckloads of greens for the Club’s annual Greens Sale which benefits the community. He was a major contributor at the flower show and for the Mystic Irish Parade.
- Club Certificate of Achievement: The Club under the leadership of co-chairs Jill Lucas and Pat Sparkman is recognized for meeting monthly with the residents of Mystic Rehabilitation Center to provide flowers and assist in floral-design activities while socializing with clients. All members of the club participate in this activity during the year.
The Federated Garden Club of Connecticut recognized the Mystic Garden Club at their October 2018 annual meeting with the following awards:
- National Garden Club Award Certificate of Commendation: Fran Hoffman and Diana Stanzione for organic gardening practices
- New England Garden Club Award (Virginia F. Thurston Landscape Design Award) 2016-2017: Judy Nickerson for design of pollinator garden at Coogan Farm
- FGCCT Certificate of Achievement for Connecticut Flower Show Award: Mystic Garden Club: A Standard Flower Show “Flowers at the Farm: A Historic Harvest”: Fidelma Conway and Andrea Storer
- FGCCT Citation -Staging: Connecticut Flower Show Award: Paul Coutu, Fidelma Conway, Andrea Storer
- FGCCT Special Certificate for Mystic Garden Club’s creative and comprehensive Holiday Design Fair and Sale: Cathy Alsop on behalf of past and current Greens Sale chairs.
- Certificate of Individual Achievement: Cam Bertsche for her Audubon bird count reports to the Club and her participation at the Coogan Farm herb garden, blueberry installation and pollinator border.
The New England Federated Garden Clubs of America recognized the Mystic Garden Club at their December 2017 Annual Meeting with the following award:
- First place for the category of Environmental Concerns/Conservation.
- The Mystic Garden Club received A Certificate of Merit and $100.00 for the most outstanding project emphasizing and employing the use of organic materials and methods in a gardening project, or educational activity.” (Coogan Farm)
The Federated Garden Club of Connecticut recognized the Mystic Garden Club at their October 2017 annual meeting with the following awards:
- The Presidents Bowl: Awarded to a club for an outstanding community project.
- Certificate of Individual Achievement to Fran Hoffman: For her tireless work on the Coogan Farm project.
- The Conservation Award: For establishing pollinator gardens @ Coogan Farm.
- Special Certificate: Amy Bush for her continued outstanding leadership as Civic Chair of the Mystic Garden Club.
The CT Association of Health Care Facilities awarded Pat Sparkman & Jill Lucas, Co-chairs of the Garden Therapy committee, the Volunteer Organization of the Year Award at the July 2017 Annual Meeting of the Connecticut Association of Health Care Facilities.